WHAT'S YOUR SOUL PURPOSE?

It's so invigorating when you not only know your true purpose but start working toward it.  Although I train and coach others all day long; when it comes to me, I can sometimes put my needs and dreams on the back burner.  Most likely, it's been a combination of dealing with the many curve balls that life has thrown at me over the last couple of years that has gotten me off track.  But lately, I've been more focused, made a plan and am working the plan.  So, I'm feeling very stimulated and creative. 

It feels so good that I had to encourage my friends to press through whatever has you blocked.  Tap into your soul purpose and work it!   Just don't be like me and forget the common sense to go to bed.

I'm ready now to hit the sheets, but I think I'll take a hot shower with our new Armenian Pomegrante fragrance first. Love it!

Hopefully I'll have a nice restful asleep and wonderful dreams.  Deuces!  Psss...Don't call me too early!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Testing this.