ABUNDANCE & BLESSINGS!



Gigi being shy!
 I was awakened abruptly this morning by my pet bird, Gigi...squawking and squealing much to my dismay. I heard a thud and then another.  I dismissed it thinking it was the neighbors or something.  But the thud continued and Gigi just got louder and louder.  


Reluctantly, I got up and stepped into the family room to listen for the direction of the obnoxious thudding.  Ah-ha, it was at the front door.  As I walked in that direction, I could see a shape through the stained glass.  It was a WILD TURKEY!!!!   After watching it peck at my door for awhile, I realized that it was attracted to the colorful patterns on the door!  Its tail was up and flared which (if I remember correctly from the animal programs) is what they do when they want to SHOW OFF!

Finally, I turned the dead bolt on my door which I immediately realized must sound like the loading mechanism a shot gun.  Being too close to Thanksgiving, of course the turkey took flight!  It's not the first time I've seen the turkeys in my neighborhood, especially this time of year, but never up close and personal like this.  So, I took it as a divine sign...

I walked away with smile, thinking of the poignant message that God took the time to deliver to my front door.  "Abundance and blessings are coming your way, my daughter. Be thankful."  I receive this message also for my friend, the founder and CEO of Soul Purpose Lifestyle Company.  Nadine, no one would ever know the extent of sacrifice we've made personally and financially to make Soul Purpose a viable opportunity. God wants us to know that a season of abundance and blessings is in our near future!   Get ready Soul Purpose, God is getting ready to bless our entire community!

Have a blessed Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Testing this.