Pain Is Seeing Someone You Love in Pain!

Nothing could ever break my heart like seeing my mother in pain when arthritis recently flared up in her knee.  Talk about feeling helpless.  It seemed like she went from her usual  never-sit-down, keep busy self to being in constant pain.  Even more than that, I could tell it was really bothering her emotionally when she succumbed to needing a walker or cane just to get around.

Coincidentally, I was scheduled to attend our convention in Las Vegas within a few days.  I even considered not going because I didn't want to leave her, but I'm so thankful that I went.  I was inspired (or should I say re-inspired) by all of the powerful health testimonials from people who have used the 90 For Life products with amazing results!

Being an insulin-dependent diabetic for 20 plus years, one man shared that he was celebrating 25 consecutive weeks of not needing any insulin shots!

A lady was free of more than 20 different medications after decades of chronic pain!

There were so many testimonials that my head was spinning and I recalled a testimonial I heard last year as well.

A police officer took the stage and shared that he had been at risk of losing his job due to immobility from severe arthritis.  Years of physical demanding military service and being on the police force, his doctors told him his only option was to have both hips replaced.  He did one and luckily was introduced to our products before undergoing the second operation.  From the pain he described, everyone was amazed to see him running across the stage, happy that the products worked so well that he ultimately didn't even need the second hip replacement.  He was pain free, jogging and back to his old physically active lifestyle!

Although I use my products and have shared them with my mother, she used the Soul Purpose shower gels and balms, but didn't see the "benefit" of the nutritionals. After this, I was going to make sure she began to use them everyday as soon as I got back home.  Worn down and weary of the pain and mom was willing to do anything...including giving the 90 For Life products a try.  Within 10 days, the pain was a lot less and she was walking without assistance.  Now, 3 weeks later, she is back to her old spry self working in her yard and caring for my sister.

She's so amazed at how good she feels (and I suspect nevering wanting to experience that pain again) that she eagerly takes Beyond Tangy Tangerine, Osteo FX Plus and fish oil (EFAs) everyday...without prompting! 

I am more convinced than ever that everyone with a pulse should supplement their nutrition which is why I'm sharing her story with you.  Can you imagine a better quality of life for yourself or someone you love?

It's possible with 90 FOR LIFE! 

You can read more more inspiring testimonials by downloading my FREE 90 Essential Nutrients E-Book by clicking here!

I hope you are inspired to take charge of your health or be a health ambassador for someone you love. 

Don't "grin and bear" pain
Don't accept "the aches and pains" as a right of passage of getting older. 

We can be better.  We can be vibrant.  We can and should enjoy life to the fullest! 

Read my FREE 90 Essential Nutrients E-Book today and let me know what you think. I'd love to help you discover the products to meet your specific needs.

By the way, the specific products my mother uses are those found in the Soul Purpose BE WELL Pack plus OSTEO FX Plus for bone & joint health.

Here's to your better health!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Testing this.