So Thankful!


Although I started this message earlier this week, time has flown by, but I could not let the weekend completely pass without letting you know how thankful and grateful I am for your support , encouragement and prayers!

The week began with a trip to the emergency room  with my sister and a 3-day stay in the hospital.  As we were waiting for her to be discharged on Wednesday, I thanked God that my visit was extended and I was still in Houston…able to accompany and support my mother through the process.  I am so thankful!

Looking back over the past 4 years of my sister’s illness, I realize what a blessing the direct sales industry and Soul Purpose has been in my life.  At my discretion, I have been able to stay in Houston for up to 8 weeks at a time, several times a year without compromising my income. That would not have been even a remote possibility in corporate America.  I am so thankful!

With a successful team of more than 3,000 business partners, I am blessed to work in my passion everyday to support, encourage and empower others. I am so thankful.

I hope and pray that this holiday weekend is filled with love and laughter for you.  And, may the upcoming holiday season bring you joy, peace and prosperity!

Cheryl





No comments:

Post a Comment

Testing this.