OPTIMAL HEALTH FEELS GREAT!

READY TO FEEL YOUR ABSOLUE BEST? 
90 For Life will restore your energy, sense of well-being and fuel your body with everything it needs for OPTIMAL HEALTH!

Dr. Joel Wallach asked of nearly 1000 attendees in March, "Why do we keep oil in our cars to avoid the possibility of engine burnout but we wait until our body burns out and there's a health issue before we do anything about it?" 

Good question, right? 

We can't depend on our food source for our nutrition because the soil is depleted and everything
is grown with pesticides and chemicals.  What does it profit us if our fruits and vegetables grow faster and larger if they are devoid of the very nourishment our body craves?  Our food supply is so latent with chemicals which the body is not designed to assimilate nor excrete, so it is no surprise that mysterious growths (tumors, cancers, etc) are so commonplace. 

90 FOR LIFE, it's how we can fight back and give our body what it demands for a foundation of good health. 

60 Essential Nutrients
16 Essential Vitamins
12 Amino Acids
2-3 Essential Fatty Acids

I chose good health and I haven't felt this good in years!!!  Read more about the program by clicking this link: http://youngevity.com/products-90-for-life/

Then, when you're ready to invest in your health, contact me to get started right away!!!

You can send me your info through my website www.my90forlife.com/cherylcormier or email me at cherylcormier@my90forlife.com.

Here's to your BEST HEALTH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Testing this.